FS: Furniture & Cabinet Making magazines

I have 5 issues of the British woodworking magazine for sale. They are issues #:74, 80, 81, 82, 83(December 2003 is the last). These are $6.95 each at the newstand.
Will sell the lot of 5 for $20, media shipping included to anywhere in the lower 48.
Also have: "Chairmaking & Design" by Jeff Miller for sale. I received this as a gift but it duplicated my library. This is a Taunton Press book, retails at $24.95.
Will sell it for $20, media shipping included to anywhere in the lower 48.
If you want insurance, that would be an additional $1.30.
Email if interested. Rick Stein Lawrence, KS 66044
brought forth from the murky depths:

I'll take those if you still have them, Rick. I've been wanting to see the British mags since they don't often get over here. Do you take Paypal or want a check? Talk to you on Thursday.
---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e) http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development ======================================================

Rick, I'll take the book if it is still available. Email to follow.
NJWG