FS--Freud woodcarving set

This is just like new--I've used a couple of these twice but that's it. We're selling the house and I would rather have these used by someone who can appreciate them than stored.There are 12 skews, finger gouges and straight and curved tools in a nice box-jointed, fitted case. Pictures can be emailed. Asking $95.