FS: Freud FJ85 Variable Speed Jigsaw

Hey everyone, I just got a great deal on some jigsaws and wanted to pass the savings on to some of my woodworking cohorts. If anyone is interested I have 2 Freud FJ85 jigsaws that I will let go for $80 plus exact shipping via whatever mode the buyer requests. You'll save about $20 over what the are selling for at Amazon. Contact me directly for inquiries.

These are brand NEW and still sealed in the packing.

thanks Brad

Reply to
Brad