FS:Four woodworking books

Each of these paperbacks is in >mint< condition. The prices are 1/3 to

1/2 of new.

Router Basics by Patrick Spielman $5.00 Router Handbook by " " $5.00 Making Elegant Custom Tables by Doug Stowe (a great former wrecker)$8 Picture Framing Techniques by Robert Cunning $5

Email me and include your zip or postal code so I can give you the exact price for shipping.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall