FS - Forrest WWII and Freud Thin Kerf Blades W/4" Stabilizer

Hi All,
I thought that I would offer these blades here first before I put them on Ebay. I am the second owner of these blades and have upgraded to full kerf blades for my Unisaw.
I would like to sell these as a set, the Freud has only been used a few times and the Woodworker II has been well cared for ( I never used it on anything but hardwood and hardwood veneer.
I am asking $80 for all of them if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Greg
You did not give enough information. Both mfg's make several different blades that are thin kerf. Do you know who the first owner was and what kind of care they gave?
Where do you live ( so we could estimate if any shipping costs)? Have the blades ever been sharpened?
Bob

kerf
Greg and Sherry wrote:

Also, tell us how many teeth the blades have (and if you have a model # for the Freud, it would really help). WWII has either 30 of 40 teeth, so it would help to know which of the two it is.
Also, what brand is the stabilizer?
--
gabriel

It must be 40 tooth. I searched the Forrest website and 40T is all they make in thin kerf.
Bob

for
All,
I have received some emails about these saw blades and noticed a post yesterday asking for more information to be posted to the newsgroup so here it is.
The Forrest is a 40 tooth combination blade and has never been sharpened. I did notice that there is a small chip in the carbide on one tooth but the blade still cuts with the same quality that Forrest is known for.
The stablilizer is also from Forrest and is 4" as noted in the subject line.
The Freud is a red teflon coated 24 tooth rip blade, model LU87R010 and has only been used once by me.
I am located in the Syracuse NY area and my area code is 13088.
I may consider splitting these up but would prefer to sell as a set.
Thanks again,
Greg

What do you want for them?
--