FS Fine Woodworking Magazines

I previously advertised these here and did not find a buyer. Will try once more to offer these to the woodworking community before ebay.

FWW, Issues 1 to 124, that's Winter, 1975 to June, 1997, all in perfect condition in seven sleeves plus some bonus material including FWW on Planes & Chisels, FWW Biennial Design Book, First Annual Tools & Shop Issue and Second Tools and Shop Issue.

My husband is now unable to do woodworking, so these must pass to someone who will use and treasure them.

$350.00 Plus Shipping at Cost, or Seattle woodworkers may pick up.

Bobbie Lewis Seattle, WA

Reply to
bobster47