FS: extra shelf pins

I have some extra shelf pins from bookshelves I was making. I accidentally ordered waaaay too many and didn't feel like going through returning them at the time and now it's too late. I'll ship them for free. Send me an email if you're interested. Here's what I have:

Quantity I have, rockler price, my price, rockler P/N, description

5, $2.29, $1.50, 30692, Brass 5mm Shelf Pins 5, $2.29, $1.50, 22963, Brass 5mm Shelf Pin Sleeves
Reply to
JB

Hmm. I have about 1000 extra brass shelf pins -- the 1/4" size, though, not 5mm -- if anybody needs that size. You could pry 'em from my cold, stingy fingers for say, a nickel apiece, plus postage.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wilson