FS: Excalibur over-head arm guard

I have a new Excalibur over-head arm guard (still in the box) that I can't use and am going to put it on Craig's list if nobody here wants it first. I just thought I'd give you guys first crack if anyone's interested. I'm in Oakland, CA and am asking $360 for it.
Mike snipped-for-privacy@dembrogewoodworks.com