FS: ebony

I picked up some Gaboon ebony recently for a project that is not going to materialize. If it was just about anything else, I'd let it sit on the shelf until I found a use for it, but this stuff was 'spensive. I have a largish billet roughly 40" long, 3-4" thick, and about 8 inches wide weighing 55 lbs. I'd like to get $3/lb, which is somewhat less than I paid for it. As you might imagaine, it would have to be cut up and dried for whatever use you might have for it. I also have three cut pieces roughly 12" x 2.5" square that are also wet. If anyone in interested in any or all of it, let me know. I'll even ship it gratis in the lower 48 states.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree