FS: eBay stuff

Again shamelessly whoring some stuff on eBay. Do a search on Item #

7901113027 Check sellers other auctions too. FOX HJC MSR Bieffe Ends tomorrow, Weds.
Reply to
JPEracing

About 10 items, not a one is woodworking related. Don't waste your time.

--

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

He's usually on-topic. Maybe he just posted this to the wrong group by mistake.

Doug Miller

Yea, maybe he intended a motorbike group. Doesn't offend me or anything, just a heads up to others.

--

Reply to
Pounds on Wood