FS: eBay stuff

Again shamelessly whoring some stuff on eBay. Do a search on Item # 7901113027 Check sellers other auctions too. FOX HJC MSR Bieffe Ends tomorrow, Weds.
About 10 items, not a one is woodworking related. Don't waste your time.

He's usually on-topic. Maybe he just posted this to the wrong group by mistake.
Yea, maybe he intended a motorbike group. Doesn't offend me or anything, just a heads up to others.