FS: Dewalt Router - Table - Fence

I decided to re-arrange my shop and put my router into my TS extension table. Thus, I need to sell the router table package I so painstakingly put together. I will be starting over. This will have to be local only. Prices below are for referencethey are the price new today.
DEWALT DW625 3 HP Variable Speed Electronic Plunge Router $229 Woodpecker Router Table, 24 x 32 LE $109.00 Woodpecker cast aluminum plate $90 Woodpecker cast aluminum ring set $85 Woodpecker dust collection cabinet $85 Woodpecker PlungeLift (DeWalt DW625) $149.00 Rockler legs to make the cabinet 68834 Steel Router Table Leg Set (4 Legs, 8 Stretchers) (Regular Price: $87.99) on sale $60 Rockler Locking Casters for above table $37 Jointech 32 Smartfence $170 http://www.jointech.com/dovetailfence.htm
Total of $1,014 plus shipping new.
More pics at http://www.pbase.com/mward/routertable
I would really like to sell as a package, but, if you want to make an offer on some part of the package, please do.
[...]

I just did the same thing because I simply didn't have enough room in my shop; maybe you are in the same boat. Unfortunately the smaller table just isn't the same on big pieces. Be prepared to miss your old table.
The only item you list that I need are the casters, and they probably aren't worth selling separately, sorry.
So just where is "local"???
Mike

[...]
I am going to assume that local means planet earth as you did not get any more specific and, near as I know, the internet is not interplanetary.

You don't know about Marc?
He posts on topic.
But he is off planet.
As was so kindly pointed out to me, I neglected to mention that I am in Milwaukee, WI. Sorry I forgot to mention it.
Marc Ward wrote:

you also fail to say what you are asking for it. Fred
-

I don't even know what he's offering or whatever. I can see City Hall and it's wonderful scaffolding from here, though, so I'm in Milwaukee.