FS: Dewalt plane in Dallas

Dewalt model 733 12-1/2" planer on 30" high mobile tool stand. Spare set of new, unsed blades.
$150.00 o.b.o.
Pickup in Dallas only.
And no, I won't deliver it to Houston. With today's gas prices it would cost me more than $150 in gas to go there and back. :) or :( you hoose -- even if Texas is only the second largest state.

FRANK LUFF wrote:

Probably wouldn't meet the spec, anyway--it's 12 <and 1/2"> not 12... :)

I whole-heartedly agree, but I didn't think it took that much gas to make the round trip, unless you are driving a Hummer.
Bob

480 miles round trip. That's about 9 mpg. Maybe he can meet you at the town line and save a few miles?
Maybe we can all chip in for the gas just to shut him up.

So you want some one from Houston to spend $300 for gas and for the planer? LOL