FS: Delta Tenon Jig 34-183

FS: Like new Delta tenon jig, model 34-183. $50.00 plus shipping.
See it at this website: http://www.deltamachinery.com/index.asp?e 9&p#99

Where were you yesterday???? I bought one yesterday afternoon. Paid $85+ tax Ed
wrote: Woodcraft has a generic brand for 59.00

There appears to be a major network problem for email, at least in Oklahoma. I tried to contact you re: the jig. I'll try again later or contact me here. Respectfully, Ron Moore
PaulT wrote:

Ron, I'll try to send you an email
Paul

Oklahoma. I