FS: Delta/Rockwell 46-525 Lathe - Chicago Only - Model 26 Shaper.jpg (0/1)

I have several woodworking tools for sale in the Chicago Area.
This is an older, but rarely used 46-525 Delta/Rockwell lathe. It is 36" between centers, 12" turning diameter, outboard face plate, 8 Delta turning tools. It has a 3/4 hp, single phase, 120V motor that is variable speed from 340 to 3500 rpm.
This was bought from an individual about 15 years ago and I have never used it other than to occasionally turn it on.
It includes the lexan shield.
John

Good luck with that price!
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
On Mar 7, 9:53 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The one at Amazon may be newer, but it is nothing like the one he has. The one the OP is selling is a massive chunk of cast iron that is steady as a rock and will be around long after that 46-715 has gone to it's grave. bc

Don't forget to post this on rec.crafts.woodturning for the best possible audience.
joe