FS: Delta mortising chisels (new in box)

A couple of years ago I bought the Delta model 17-924 drill press mortising attachment. Through a series of stupid human tricks I managed to break the yoke and one of the "collars" that came with the attachment. It has 4 chisels, 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2". All are new and have never been used. I looked at the Woodcraft site, and they sell for about $13+ each or a set of 4 was $42 I think. If anyone wants these as a set I'll sell them for $30.00. Any takers? I'm located near Dallas, TX Thanks....
I learned a trick from Darrell Peart, using the square chisels from a mortiser as a hand tool for squaring up the end of mortises cut with a router. Very handy to have around for that purpose. Can also be used to square corners of rabbets.

or forstner bit! I will second this tip!! I used it on a recent project (blanket chest). I got the tip from Darrell's book.
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Very handy to have around for that purpose. Can also be used