FS - Delta Contractor's Table Saw - 34-444 - Amarillo, Texas

I have a Delta Contractor's Table Saw for sale. 10", woodworker 2 blade, Unifence, factory mobile base, melamine extension with router plate. I am asking $600 and would be willing to deliver within 125 miles of Amarillo, Texas. Please email to snipped-for-privacy@jasonburr.com
Why can't you live up here in Chi-town? I'd drive 300-400 miles for that one, but not 1000+.
Good luck with the sale, but I doubt you need any luck.