fs: Delta Bench Top Mortising Machine

Hi all... started rearranging my shop and decided to sell some tools that I never use.... I have used this mortiser for one project to mortise out about a dozen peg holes. Mention that you are from the REC and I'll even throw in a nice Delta base with it. It's too big too ship, so I'm looking for a buyer that can pick it up in the Chicago area. This tool is truly 'like new'.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 810&itemu26953530&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW