fs: DELTA 28-299A 14" Pro Bandsaw

Hi all... started rearranging my shop and decided to sell some tools that I never use.... I have used this saw a few times (it's been powered on for less than an hour), and I have actually spent more time trying different blades than actually using it for work. I have a few blades, including a couple of Timberwolfs. It's too big too ship, so I'm looking for a buyer that can pick it up in the Chicago area. This tool is truly 'like new'.