FS: Delta 14" platinum Edition Bandsaw -- Also Carbide Blades

For Sale: Delta 28-255 Platinum Edition 14" Bandsaw. $550.00 Like new condition - light hobbyist use only.

Specifications: 1 hp., 110/220 volt (currently wired 220, but easy to change back to 110);

Includes, Delta mobile base, Delta fence, cool blocks, Delta 5" dust chute W/5" to 4" adapter, Iturra tension spring, Iturra lower wheel brush, Task light, 3 Timberwolf blades (1/8" nib, 3/16" nib, 1/2" slight use), 2 new Lenox ProMasterI Carbon Steel Blades (3/4"x3 tpi).

Location: West Springfield, Ma.

Pickup only due to weight.

Also For Sale: 2 new Lenox Promaster III carbide Blades - 93 1/2" x 3-4 tpi. $50.00 each, plus actual shipping.

Why am I selling? - There is nothing wrong with this saw. It works well, but I bought a MiniMax 16 and don't have room for 2.

Reply to
aacjr

If this saw was a few years older and the price was $300 I'd drive the

15 minutes over to your place and grab it. Could we barter?

Reply to
captmikey

Reply to
aacjr

I don't have a problem with barter, but there is nothing that I am particularly looking for which comes to mind. On the other hand, who know what I desperately need that I haven't thought of yet? Were you thinking of offering something?

Reply to
aacjr

AJ...

I probably don't have anything that you really need other than about $350 in cash plus a $100 gift card for Home Depot. I can dream about a saw like that, but in all honesty... I'd love to find an older one for $200! Maybe if you needed a PC or a monitor? BTW, I'm over in Longmeadow, but I work for a living. :)

Mike

(To reply, remove the nospam)

Reply to
CaptMikey