fs: Delta 10" Radial Arm Saw

Hi all... started rearranging my shop and decided to sell some tools that I never use.... I have never applied power to this new saw, and do not even have it fully assembled. It's too big too ship, so I'm looking for a buyer that can pick it up in the Chicago area. This tool is truly 'like new'.

Matt Zack

You sure have a lot of "like new" tools for a person rearranging their shop. Sounds like a dealer to me.

Reply to
BillyBob

If you are interested in buying anything from me... fine. Otherwise you might want to ask me if I am a dealer before making accusatory comments. You know something....if I was as judgemental as you seem to be, I might jump to the conclusion that you were either looking for problems or not too swift.... but I try not to be too negative in my first impressions of folks, even when they come across that way. Peace.

Reply to
Matt Zack

Got a picture of the actual saw you're selling? The one on eBay obviously ain't it. That one's assembled.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

The ad says that it was just assembled. Never used. Not a single cut.

Reply to
Matt Zack

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

WOW..... it does say that that doesn't it? So.... do you want to buy it, or don't you have anything better to do with your life? If you are seriously interested in buying it - great. If not - adios. Have a nice day.

Reply to
Matt Zack

Dave - I got this from your web site....

Matt Zack

And obviously didn't take it to heart...

No worries.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I thought it clashed with all your cute little 'wabbits'.... but then again, after seeing your ' Dave's Nuts ' site... everything seems to make sense now.

Because of Lenny's intense curiosity of the world around him, his fetish for petting "soft things," and his immense strength, it is apparent from the very beginning that this story will end in tragedy.

- taken from a review of "Grapes of Wrath" LOL.... just playing with ya ! peace

Reply to
Matt Zack