FS: Dead Long Ranger $5

Any electronics gurus out there? I used this Long Ranger to switch my dust collector until 4 months ago, when it stopped cold. The reset switch doesn't, so it needs some TLC that I can't give it. Your cost for this $70 item is $5 plus shipping. It handles 120v and consists of the receiver and working remote.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

No longer for sale--a wrecker emailed the solution and it worked, so I'll keep the thing.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Reply to
Pat Barber

Pat: email me snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Hey Bob, the idea of 'the rec' is to share solutions with everyone. Was it just a replacement reset switch?

Reply to
C & E