FS Cyclone duct collection system - Denver CO

I have a dust collection system that's based on the Delta 50-850 DC. I had a cyclone made at a sheet metal shop and used the Delta to power it. There's a lot of Spiral pipe, 6 or 7 gates, and I have most all the original parts to the 50-850 as a portable DC. I've got close to $500 in it - I'd like to see $300 (or basically the price of the original 50-850) out of it. Come over take a look and make an offer. I'm in Litttleton. It's probably had less than 10 hours use - it did a very good job!
Reply through this message if you want more details,.
Thanks!
Peter
Might be helpful to know where you live.

Bob Davis wrote:

Check the subject line.
Nova wrote:

That or maybe in the body of the text where it says, "I'm in Littleton". :-)
By the way, Peter is a friend/known to me/well liked by those who know him. I would not hesitate for a minute to do business with him on this. In fact, if I was still living in the Springs I'd be motoring up to Denver as we speak.
sigh...
UA100
Aw shucks...

Duh. Missed it. I read messages in a preview mode and do not display full subject line to save screen space. I'll be more diligent in the future.
Bob

Maybe Denver CO?

Peter Crowl wrote:

Hmmm....again I might be interested! Sounds like we need to get together Peter. Contact me via email
mwrinken at comcast dot net
Thanks!
Mike Rinken

see these items reply direct If I don't her from you Thursday I'll be putting them on EBay. Peter