FS craftsman 10" contractors saw

Purchased in 1993 upgraded with a 50"Vega fence with micro adjust feature and home made table board and outfeed table, dado insert , template to make zero clearance inserts, mitre gauge, two cast iron wings. Can deliver if needed. I am located in connecticut.
This is a well tuned and well cared for saw that has served me well for 13 years but I am moving up and need to make room for the new saw.
The saw is still set up but my new unisaw is on order.
contact me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net or through the wreck.
thanks; Jimmy
Why not take a few pictures and put them up in your webspace. I'd like to see those features, but I am not going to buy the saw (have my own crapsman in North Jersey). I'd like to see the details, though, and steal the ideas!
Good luck
--
Best regards
Han