FS craftsman 10" contractors saw

Purchased in 1993 upgraded with a 50"Vega fence with micro adjust feature and home made table board and outfeed table, dado insert , template to make zero clearance inserts, mitre gauge, two cast iron wings. Can deliver if needed. I am located in connecticut.

This is a well tuned and well cared for saw that has served me well for 13 years but I am moving up and need to make room for the new saw.

The saw is still set up but my new unisaw is on order.

contact me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net or through the wreck.

thanks; Jimmy

Reply to
Jim & Sharon

"Jim & Sharon" wrote in news:dq6dnRj31LrQaKTdRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Why not take a few pictures and put them up in your webspace. I'd like to see those features, but I am not going to buy the saw (have my own crapsman in North Jersey). I'd like to see the details, though, and steal the ideas!

Good luck

Reply to
Han

Mon, Feb 23, 2004, 7:45am snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Jim=A0&=A0Sharon) claims: Purchased in 1993 Can deliver if needed. I am located in connecticut.

I'm interested. How much? Sure glad you can deliever, I'm in North Carolina.

JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like.

J T