FS - Cabinet Vision Software

Cabinet Vision Solid software package that includes Solid Face Frame, Wood Wizard and Photovision 32 bit. Version 3.3 Build 374, one key.

I bought out a cabinet company in 4/01 that had purchased this program new in 6/00. They originally paid $7,440.00 for the package. I have not used the program nor do I see a need for it in the near future. Details available at -

(don't ask me.... I don't know anything about this program.)

Located in St. Louis, MO.

$1,800.00 OBO, new keys are available from what I understand thru Cabinet Vision.

Regards,

Mike Rachocki

Reply to
Rachocki