Due to economic downturn and changed career plans, I am forced to
place at auction my best power tools, sufficient to equip small
All were mint.
Items as follows:
1) Radial Arm Saw, used once to cut iron, blade likely removable with
jaws of life.
2) Lathe, 48" centers, used twice, comes with most of two flannel
3) 10" Cabinet Saw, used once, usual pitting in miter slots where the
4) Scroll Saw, used once, my friend will very much appreciate return
of any fingertips found inside.
5) Bandsaw, used once, see #4.
6) Shaper, used once, pulls long hair very strong and tight.
7) Nail Gun, used once.
8) Plunge Router, used once, lived up to its name.
9) Biscuit Joiner, used once, ineffective on muffins.
10) Veneer Press, used once, vacuum too strong for pants.
11) Stationary Grinder, used once, advise review meaning of
"stationary" versus "stationery."
12) Thickness Planer (15"), used once, works good, but not for
13) Chainsaw, used once, don't ask.
14) Jointer Planer, never used, partway adjusted knives went missing
while at lunch.
15) Air Compressor, used once, proved unsuitable (highly) for erotic
16) Overhead Power Winch, used most of once, well-suited to hanging
engines or sweaters, angers co-workers as (highly effective) wedgie
17) Whole-Shop Cyclonic Dust Collection System, used once, strong
suction, see #15.
18) Life-Line Emergency Signaling Device, used +/-17 times.
Ads to run next week in Soldier of Fortune, Christian Science Monitor,
One money gets each.
All were mint.
Bid high and win!!!
Highest offers accepted or trade all for beginner's macramé set.
You have my word, this post 100% true or my name’s not Guy Lyon!!!!