FS: Brett Guard for tablesaw

I have an original model Brett Guard for the tablesaw, lightly used, for sale. This is the left-mount version, with the optional dust extraction fitting attached to the Lexan box part. (If you're not familiar with this unit, it's an exceptionally heavy duty guard that adjusts left-right and up-down; see it at http://

New, this unit (with dust extraction) is $304 plus shipping; I'd like to get $210 for mine.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

I am interested.