FS: Brett Guard for tablesaw

I have an original model Brett Guard for the tablesaw, lightly used, for sale. This is the left-mount version, with the optional dust extraction fitting attached to the Lexan box part. (If you're not familiar with this unit, it's an exceptionally heavy duty guard that adjusts left-right and up-down; see it at http://http://www.sawdustsales.com/mall/Brettguards.asp ). New, this unit (with dust extraction) is $304 plus shipping; I'd like to get $210 for mine.
    -- Andy Barss
I am interested.
Please email me back at
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Regards, John
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 02:45:42 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss