FS Brand New Delta TS Accessories

I just got my new Delta TS last week and I qualify for a free accessory. Unfortunately/fortunatley, I already own all 3 options, so if anyone wants to buy a new accessory, let me know. This helped my sell SWMBO on the purchase of the new saw. Already sold my old one. I have to place the order and it will take 6-8 weeks for delivery. I'm looking for $50 + shipping costs, but these tools are all selling for just under $90 on amazon. Wouldn't look for payment until I receive the tools.

Choices are:

Delta 35-535 8" Carbide-Tipped Dado Head Set

or

Delta 50-286 Mobile Machine Base for 31-280 Sanding Center

or

Delta 34-183 Tenoning Jig

Reply to
Woodchuck34

Where would the tools be shipped from?

Woodchuck34 wrote:

Reply to
markndawoods

Sorry, I should have included that. I live in Hershey, PA. None of these items should exceed the USPS's or UPS's weight limits though, so I can't imagine it would be too much.

Chuck

Reply to
Woodchuck34

Do you mind if I ask which miter gage came with your saw? I'm looking for someone who has used the one they call the "deluxe mitre gage". Thanks.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike

Mike,

I did get the "deluxe mitre gage" with the new saw. I just used it for the first time over the weekend. I have an Incra, so this Delta is not on par with that one, but it is a big improvement over the gage that came with my 36-600. It has a spring load trigger that clicks into notches at some of the more standard angles and the handle is much taller. Not a bad gage, but I don't know if I would buy one as an accessory over one like the Incra.

Chuck

Reply to
Woodchuck34

Thanks for the reply Chuck. I'm looking for a replacement for the old Delta style but not looking to spend too much money. My question about the new Delta gage is, can you lock the little spring loaded finger out of the way?

I'm looking at the low end Incra (V27) and may go that route since the price is about the same. I know the Incra will let me lock the indexing finger out of the way.

Mike

Reply to
Mike