FS: Bosch straight router bits

I bought a large lot of new bosch 1/2" and 1/4" bits; more than I can use in a lifetime. Maybe you can use some
I have: 10-852550M (Amazon - $14.95) $9 each (Amazon.com product link shortened) 5-85427M (Amazon - $15.95) $10 each (Amazon.com product link shortened)
$5 postage for any quantity. NYS add appropriate sales tax (sorry)
This is the first thing I have tried to sell here, but they seem too cheap to put on ebay.