FS: Blade Guard Assmebly for Delta 36-220 CMS

Complete blade guard assembly(Delta item 1344550) for Delta 36-220 Type 3 CMS. Assembly is new and has never been installed. This may fit other Delta CMS, but I do not know for sure. My cost was $23. I am south of Boston in the Canton-Sharon-Stoughton area. Email(remove obvious spam deterrent) with $$ offer or trade offer.
Thanks, Bill
On 03 Oct 2003 05:01:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnospam (Bill) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Just curious,,,but why would you run a CMS without the guard?
i know i don't use a guard on my TS, but there are several machines i do, and my CMS is on top of the list
Traves W. Coppock <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> wrote > Just curious,,,but why would you run a CMS without the guard?

Actually I have an extra, because after shattering the original guard I ordered a new one which I promptly lost and then ordered another. I have now found the first replacement and as I can only use one guard at a time(trust me after having the original shatter and plastic shards fly into my goggles I would use two if I could fit them both on the saw) I would like to reclaim the space being occupied by this one.
As a postscript, I am posting this followup through Google as it appears that AOL doesn't like FS postings, because my posting never appeared to me when reading the Wreck through AOL.
Bill
replying to Bill, Ed T. Pierce wrote:

You don't by any chance still have the guard do you? I know that it has been ten years since you posted but it's the only one that I can find. Thanks, Ed
On Sunday, May 26, 2013 12:44:01 PM UTC-5, Ed T. Pierce wrote:

You might email him directly, at his AOL address, also.
Sonny
replying to Bill, wojo wrote:

Still have this gaurd assembly?