FS: Blade Guard Assmebly for Delta 36-220 CMS

Complete blade guard assembly(Delta item 1344550) for Delta 36-220 Type 3 CMS. Assembly is new and has never been installed. This may fit other Delta CMS, but I do not know for sure. My cost was $23. I am south of Boston in the Canton-Sharon-Stoughton area. Email(remove obvious spam deterrent) with $$ offer or trade offer.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill

On 03 Oct 2003 05:01:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnospam (Bill) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Just curious,,,but why would you run a CMS without the guard?

i know i don't use a guard on my TS, but there are several machines i do, and my CMS is on top of the list

Traves W. Coppock

Traves W. Coppock wrote >

Just curious,,,but why would you run a CMS without the guard?

Actually I have an extra, because after shattering the original guard I ordered a new one which I promptly lost and then ordered another. I have now found the first replacement and as I can only use one guard at a time(trust me after having the original shatter and plastic shards fly into my goggles I would use two if I could fit them both on the saw) I would like to reclaim the space being occupied by this one.

As a postscript, I am posting this followup through Google as it appears that AOL doesn't like FS postings, because my posting never appeared to me when reading the Wreck through AOL.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

You don't by any chance still have the guard do you? I know that it has been ten years since you posted but it's the only one that I can find. Thanks, Ed

Reply to
Ed T. Pierce

you posted but it's the only one that I can find. Thanks, Ed

You might email him directly, at his AOL address, also.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Still have this gaurd assembly?