FS Bill Pentz cyclone kit

I have a boxed cyclone kit all the parts cut out. I just don't have time to put it together so I got a clearview cyclone. I will weight it today and get the shipping amount. http://billpentz.com/Woodworking/Cyclone/Index.cfm all the info about the kit. this will take a 2hp or 3hp blower (not included) this went for 175.00 make me an offer. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes