FS Biesemeyer Chop Saw Table - 6 ft. Denver CO

I have the Biesemeyer 6 foot chop saw table with the right side extension as well. New it's $169 at Amazon, Buy mine for $90 - if you live anywhere near Littleton Colorado!!
Reply through this message Thanks Peter Who, obviously, is cleaning out the basement!
Peter Crowl wrote:

Peter,
What size is the extension on the right?
I live in Parker and may be interested. Email me at mwrinken at comcast dot net
Mike Rinken