FS Biesemeyer Chop Saw Table - 6 ft. Denver CO

I have the Biesemeyer 6 foot chop saw table with the right side extension as well. New it's $169 at Amazon, Buy mine for $90 - if you live anywhere near Littleton Colorado!!

Reply through this message Thanks Peter Who, obviously, is cleaning out the basement!

Reply to
Peter Crowl

Peter,

What size is the extension on the right?

I live in Parker and may be interested. Email me at mwrinken at comcast dot net

Mike Rinken

Reply to
Creamy Goodness