FS: Belsaw 12" Thickness Planer S. Florida

I am selling my Model 910/912 Belsaw thickness planer/moulder. Original owner -- very low hours (no wear). It is equipped with a single phase 4 HP electric motor. Have all the manuals, spare set of

12" blades, knife setting guage, three sets of moulding cutters. Factory stand with extra heavy duty casters. $400.00 Hank S. Ft. Lauderdale snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
hankie panky

I've never heard of this brand. A planer wasn't really on the list as my next purchase (that's a bandsaw), but I'm in South Florida and a good deal could sway me. Any feedback from the wreck?

Reply to
jcofmars

You must be young. An ad for them was in every Popular Mechanics and such magazine I ever read when young. Looks like tin, but the tin covers a good, usable machine.

Reply to
George