FS bedrock #604

Stanley #604 real early round sided Bedrock. No 604 cast in bed in front of knob, "B" casting mark behind frog, "PAT'D APR.2.95"in front of tote. Japanning 97%, "Stanley Rule & level logo on blade, 1 1/4" blade left, Tote solid and crack-free, knob has 2 small stress cracks at base(not even through the wood) I haven't cleaned this one...and I don't really want to. I'll leave it up to whoever gets it. Beautiful patina. A steal at $95. pics at: http://pages.cthome.net/bcrgraphics/tool%20works.html
lots more old Galoot tools for sale..get in touch or stop by thanks
walt q
Brass City Records & Tools
489 Meadow St