FS: All shop tools - Houston pick-up

Selling all my shop tools due to financial reasons.

Delta 10" contractor saw, 2000 series with Forest Woodworker II blade, Freud blade, stock Delta blade, Freud 8" dado, mobile. $500

Delta 16 1/2" drill press, vise, clamp. $250

Makita 12" compound miter saw. $250

Rigid 13" planer, dust collector attachment, stand. $300

Porter cable plate jointer, assorted biscuits, $175

Hitachi TR-12 3 HP 1/2" router, home-made table, fine adjustment knob, assorted bits. $175

Delta 6" bench jointer, new blades installed, stand. $150

Central Machinery lathe, live center, lathe tools, misc attachments, stand. $150

Delta 6" disc, belt sander. $75

Grizzly G1036 Slow-Speed Grinder. $100

Husky 5HP 26Gal vertical oil-lube compressor, 25ft hose, 50ft hose. $300

All tools are excellent shape and have received light use. This is for pick-up only. Houston area, North side (Woodlands). email chris(at)stillphotography.org for inquiries, more info, etc...

Reply to
Chris

Jim - Did you see that - a 13" Planer and in the HOUSTON area!!!!!!!

Oh but Chris, you didn't send him your address, phone number, and social security number so he won't bother calling you.

Reply to
D Steck

Chris wrote: snip I'm not in your area, sorry. I hope things work out for you, it's too bad.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Sorry to hear about that. If you don't get responses here, I'd put them on ebay. You'll get a lot more people looking at them there.

Reply to
bf

Reply to
Jack