FS: All shop tools - Houston pick-up

Selling all my shop tools due to financial reasons.
Delta 10" contractor saw, 2000 series with Forest Woodworker II blade, Freud blade, stock Delta blade, Freud 8" dado, mobile. $500
Delta 16 1/2" drill press, vise, clamp. $250
Makita 12" compound miter saw. $250
Rigid 13" planer, dust collector attachment, stand. $300
Porter cable plate jointer, assorted biscuits, $175
Hitachi TR-12 3 HP 1/2" router, home-made table, fine adjustment knob, assorted bits. $175
Delta 6" bench jointer, new blades installed, stand. $150
Central Machinery lathe, live center, lathe tools, misc attachments, stand. $150
Delta 6" disc, belt sander. $75
Grizzly G1036 Slow-Speed Grinder. $100
Husky 5HP 26Gal vertical oil-lube compressor, 25ft hose, 50ft hose. $300
All tools are excellent shape and have received light use. This is for pick-up only. Houston area, North side (Woodlands). email chris(at)stillphotography.org for inquiries, more info, etc...
Jim - Did you see that - a 13" Planer and in the HOUSTON area!!!!!!!
Oh but Chris, you didn't send him your address, phone number, and social security number so he won't bother calling you.
"Chris" <chris(at)stillphotography.org> wrote in message

Chris wrote: snip I'm not in your area, sorry. I hope things work out for you, it's too bad.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
Chris (at) wrote:

Sorry to hear about that. If you don't get responses here, I'd put them on ebay. You'll get a lot more people looking at them there.
Chirs, do you still have the Delta bench jointer?