FS

SWMBO retiring, my health has kept me from any serious wooddorking for some time, we're cleaning out, selling out, including the house, so most of my stuff is going. Anybody interested, I live in Jamestown, NY, and here's a partial list:

DW733 Planer w/ spare set of blades on Griz G7313 Table Jet closed base 6" jointer on Delta mobile base(don't have model # handy right this moment) Griz G0555 14" band saw w/6" riser kit on G7314 mobile base Freud JS102 biscuit joiner & assorted biscuits Carftsman 7" circ. saw Craftsman 2HP router w/1/2 & 1/4" collets, in a Craftsman router table, on a DeWalt stand Porter Cable 7539 3 1/4HP VS plunge router w/1/2" & 1/4" collets. Some other misc. small stuff, but that's most of it.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow