FS 6" Jointer

I just upgraded to an 8" jointer, so my old iron is available. Shopmaster 6" jointer with stand, upgraded 1 hp. Doerr motor, newly sharpened knives installed on Oct. 27, 2006. This jointer, from the late 1950's, is an exact duplicated of the Rockwell/Delta jointer of that era. The jointer is in excellent condition. Pictures available upon request. Pick-up only in Southeastern Wisconsin. $250 obo.

Thanks Ed

Reply to
ectablesaw