FS 50% added info

please try to use the same email address or include the one you used first. otherwise things get pretty confusing.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve Knight wrote:

You're tellin' me!
I think that I understand that you're wanting to sell some planes between now and a past date for 1/2 or 1/3 off now with 50% added; and to use either my current e-mail address or my original address at a lost domain.
I gather that you've either just had or are about to have a birthday (better quit while you're ahead, ol' timer ;-)
Confusingus say: "Journey of a lifetime begins with a single birthday." Have a good one!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

hey if it gets any easier I will have to give them away (G)

well ya friday I have to suffer my birthday. can you tell that I am senile yet?
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

one grade below c-nile -- d-nile <snicker>

senile yet?

12 grades after that and you get... oh never mind.
-Jack