FS 3D Duplicarver T-110

Anyone interested in a Duplicarver model #T110. I bought it new on 12/19/03. Everything works, I just don't use it enough and need the shop space. Includes the rotary/spindle/rifle stock attachment, motor unit, extra turntables, plus a few extra bits.

Serious inquiries only please. I can send you pictures of it in my full/messy shop.

Information on it can be seen here

Kris