FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

Page 3 of 3

Either way, it would be good in a stew even if it is not completely flat. .

Naah, that doesn't work either, they get all squirrely on you.
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:46:04 -0700, Layne <> wrote:

not as much as I used too. I have become so specialized I don't have as much to offer. I sure miss that. or everyone beats me too it (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:01:26 GMT, Steve Knight

I went to the site last night....still no infill planes??? :-( There's got to be a good machinist around there somewhere....not that I can afford that Japanese style infill yet, but it's nice knowing I could get one if I had the money right now... :-) But, I may finally be able to get a dovetail plane next month. :-)
Layne

the problems are several. first I don't have a full working set of plans. and I wanted to change the design anyway. second is most machinists want to make a lot of them at once and I can't afford it. now with the Japanese irons a couple of coffin smoothers with Japanese blades and extra weight will handle a larger range of woods and cost less. but they don't have that cool infill thing though I have to admit.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Stick around for a while and you will find that Steve contributes more than he takes.

LOL. Over and over and over. It must be some sort of sickness!
BTW - The Dick tools catalogue out of Germany is awfully nice too.
JP
Thu, Jul 29, 2004, 9:39am snipped-for-privacy@clemnet.org (RichardClements) wonders: <snip>I looked over Steve's site and I didn't see any Rabbit planes,dose anybody know if he makes them?
You might ask Steve, he would probably know if he does or not.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid