FS: 1950 something Dewalt Radial Arm Saw $75.00

I'm selling a dewalt radial arm saw from the 1950's or so...unsure of too many details...emailed picture for your perusal.
see photo at:
http://www.eurosourceamerica.com/temp/dewalt.jpg
http://www.eurosourceamerica.com/temp/dewalt2.jpg
Asking $75.00. thanks,
Renee2k wrote:

What city?
Bert
Both the saw & I live in the north part of Garland, Texas, in Dallas County. Thanks for inquiring. Regards, Renee