FS: 10" Craftsman 10" RAS (cheap)

I need some space back in my garage shop. This is one of the traditional saws with the switch in the front and no digital readout. Runs and cuts great, holds alignment as well as any I've ever had. Has the new guard and a new table. What with sliding tables for the TS and such, I simply don't use it anymore and need the space. It's sitting on a storage cabinet I built just for it (take that too) but I think I've got the original legs in the attic somewhere (no promises though). $50 and come pick it up in Orlando area.

jim in fl

Reply to
Jim Bailey

A lot of Sears radial arm saws were subject to a recall, and if yours is one of them they'll give you $100 for your saw. Take a look at this site to see if your saw is one of those affected.

Lee K

for) and new table. My intent at the time was to continue using it but over time I've found myself not needing it and needing more space.

Reply to
Jim Bailey

Jim... Same problem here...

Bought a used "powerkraft" RAS for $50 and spent that much or more on a new belt and anti-kick back spur, then built a new table, fence, etc..

Now it's just taking up space because between the table saw and CMS, I just don't use it, though when the Shopsmith was my only TS the RAS was a needed tool..

Hope yours is easier to sell in FL than mine is in Baja... This is the land of cement and brick..lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis