FS: #10 biscuits

I have three unopened 250-count packages of Porter-Cable #10 biscuits that I don't need - thought I'd offer them here before putting them on eBay. Five bucks a bag, or twelve-fifty for all three, plus shipping if you're outside the Indianapolis area. (That's about half of Rockler's retail price.)

Email me if interested: alphageek at milmac dot com

Reply to
Doug Miller