frustrated

Nothing ever wants to be square for me >:O and my stupid router bit bearings keep freezing and eating up whatever I'm trimming :( and home cheapo was out of 4x8 birch plywood, so I had to pay the overinflated price for 2x4 :(
it's been a crappy shop day
A crappy shop day is still better than a great work day.... Tomorrow will be better for you I'm sure.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"tmbg" < snipped-for-privacy@flurble.com> wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:23:12 -0500, T. wrote:

Yeah, I oiled the bearings, and the real lumberyard closes too early :P
tmbg said

and T. wrote

The local Home Depot has five-ply birch plywood for ~$29. The "real" lumber dealers are asking ~$65 for seven ply. I know it's apples to oranges, but still...
Wolf Lahti wrote:

You sure the $65 isn't 9 ply? Sure seems like a lot of difference in price.