Front porch decking solved. I think

That freeze-up issue in another thread has found a solution?

Robatoy

is what I'd been talking about in a response to your question.

That particular wiring is somewhat fragile if it's moved around a lot, which shouldn't be the case in your application. however, there may be other better solutions with those guys. BTW, I'd say you probably can get that stuff locally too.

Tanus

Reply to
Tanus

We have an Akhurst Grainger and Westbourne here in town. I'm sure it won't be a problem. I think I will run some between the stair treads as well, as salt and crap like it, will destroy the beauty in a hurry.

Reply to
Robatoy