Frog Tool Co., Chicago

Anyone know what happened to that guy, Rich, the owner? I know he went into business elsewhere. Got to meet James Krenov personally in there back in the '70s, and Rich was always a good conversationalist. Used to talk about how famous people would come in for hobby supplies while staying in town and you'd never recognise them.
His shop/store in Chicago fell victim to gentrification and very expensive loft spaces. Somehow I believe he retreated to Dixon Iliinois, but this is an unconfirmed rumor
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (EricM61635) wrote in message

A quick Google shows them here:
Frog Tool Company Ltd, (815) 288-3811, 2169 Il Route 26, Dixon, IL 61021