Freud TF1061

Received the Freud TF1061 as a gift awhile back. Is it a good blade for a mitersaw ? I have the Hitachi 10" compound model. The TF1061 is a thin kerf design, 60 teeth flat top. I hadn't realized until reading something yesterday, that you shouldn't use tablesaw blades on a mitersaw. True ??
Thanks
Blades recommended for miter and radial arm saws usually have a negative rake angle on the teeth so the blade has less chance of trying to pick the wood up as it cuts.
Go to Freud's website for a good rundown on blade design.