Freud SD208 8" Dado at Rockler for $69.99

Well, as luck would have it, today I used my Freud SD208 that I bought at home Depot for $94.00. When my wife got home from shopping she had stopped by the Post Office to pick up our mail. In it was a sale catelog from Rockler. They are selling the SD208 for $69.99 while supplies last.
I would recommend this dado set as it is a tremendous value and in fact was recently rated as a "Top Value" by a wood mag.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Rockler is selling them at a great price or I got ripped by Home Depot!
: Well, as luck would have it, today I used my Freud SD208 that I bought at : home Depot for $94.00. When my wife got home from shopping she had stopped : by the Post Office to pick up our mail. In it was a sale catelog from : Rockler. They are selling the SD208 for $69.99 while supplies last. : : I would recommend this dado set as it is a tremendous value and in fact was : recently rated as a "Top Value" by a wood mag. : : Just wanted to let everyone know that Rockler is selling them at a great : price or I got ripped by Home Depot! :
Not too shabby, but ....
<insert gloat-mode drum roll ... >
I just picked up my new Freud SD 508 (8") SUPER Dado set (the one with four chippers per blade) on clearance at a local Sear's store for
<..... insert drum roll .....>
$55.97.
Yes Folks, you heard it right! That was indeed Fifty-Five and 97/100 dollars for the very same Freud SD-508 Super Dado big bucks set that Rockler is pushing for $199.97.
</drum roll(s)>
--
Steve
www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/