Freud SD208 8". . .

Thanks, I did not think of Teflon. I plan on purchasing the SD208 based = on the consensus here. I think I have a more realistic view of the set = now. It should be a big improvement over the inexpensive HF set I now = use, tho mostly for hogging out half laps. If I see a significant = improvement over the two, I will try the tape on the HF and maybe post = pics. . .ought to be interesting. Thanks and thanks to all who replied!

--=20 SwampBug

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Reply to
SwampBug

I have been considering the Avenger 8 inch as well as the Freud 208 set. Based on the test reviews and the discussion here I think I am going to go with the Avenger. I talked with the manufacturer, and they use C4 carbide and come with the small chipper and a wooden box. max

Reply to
max

well the price certainly is right. . .I found this review. . .

interesting. Thanks

Reply to
SwampBug