Freud Router table and fence

There's a local CL ad for a Freud router table and micro fence which has been there for a while. I'm trying to find some review of the micro fence which come with it. I have seen videos about the fence, but no input/review of it. If I can find some favorable input, I would contemplate buying it but if not, then I'll resort back to my own DIY micro fence.
Anyone know anything about the Freud RT and micro fence? I believe it's the SH-5 model.
Thanks

This one?
http://woodworkweb.com/woodworking-videos/364-freud-router-table-with-full-adjust-fence.html
On 6/26/2016 5:34 PM, krw wrote:

I believe so as it looks the same.
My apologies, I meant to provide the ad link.
http://toledo.craigslist.org/tls/5595171357.html
On 6/26/2016 5:34 PM, krw wrote:

BTW, I did see that video but he didn't go into much detail about the micro adjuster, which is my primary focus.
On 6/26/16 5:15 PM, Meanie wrote:

The micro-adjusters are nice for dialing in an exact fence distance. You generally make multiple passes on a piece of scrap or sneak up on a final setting for your cut. Those threaded adjusters make it faster.
Plus, with the in-feed and out-feed adjustments able to be set independent of each other, it makes it easy to use your router table as a jointer.
--

-MIKE-