Freud Router Clearance at Lowes

Not sure if anyone else will be able to find this, however my local Lowes had the Freud 2 1/4 HP router table router on clearance (FT1700VCEK). It was marked at $126 ish but rang up at $96.
That router isn't worth $36. Freud makes good saw blades, but their routers (at least the 1700 series) are crap. I've posted about all the problems I had with mine. I even got it replaced under warranty, but the replacement had the same problems. I've concluded it's just cheaply made. When this one dies (probably soon), I'll just toss it. It's not worth the shipping charges to have it replaced.